Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Unpredictable

The world is unpredictable. What is going to happen on the next second? No one will ever know til it happens. *pray for those victims in China and Myanmar* All these natural disasters shown that the earth is really sick. Polar bears is going to extinct, ice land in Antarctica and Antarctic are melting away. So what's next? Last night there was a slight tremble in my area. It lasted less than 10 seconds and it was pretty scary actually = = Thank goodness it's nothing serious.

Well it's already the 3rd week for me at work. Actually right now my brain is pretty messed up. So blur with so many things and in a way I feel like I'm giving too much pressure to myself til I feel like I don't know what I'm doing in a way. Oh no. Chill Vic. It's just working.

Anyway, will be going to Langkawi next month starting 5th of June and will be back on 7 June. So many things are changing and I'm experiencing so many first time in my life so I do hope the brain could stop messing up and be prepared for tmr's training. Goodnight everyone.

No comments: