Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The beginning of another miserable week...

Not like I don't want to enjoy my work but after "working" for like 7 days, I just feel like a total idiot. Only yesterday my colleagues passed me some excel table to work on do some "simple calculation" well it would be nice if they ask me to write SQL queries cuz when it comes to formula, Excel's formula can be bloody complicated. Or maybe I'm stupid?!o.O

These few days what I did was mostly MSN, surf net, pretend to be busy like everybody else. *sigh* Not like I'm complaining about my job. I guess maybe I hope that I could learn up things soon then I can be more relax. Well relax in the sense that I know my stuff don't have to be miserable. And after that I can start planning the money to save each month and plan for vacation with mum. I promised her to bring her on cruise so I do hope I'll be able to do that end of this year or maybe next year after I finish my contract with HP? I don't know man. Probably I won't be able to do my job well even before the contract ends and they wanted to kick me out? Who knows? I know I'll try my very best :)

Seriously working takes all the time. Here's like what I do every weekday and goodness, my life is boring.

  • 6/6.15am- Wake up, shower, breakfast
  • 8am- Leave home, go to work
  • 8.05 am- Reach my company, the day starts
  • 12pm- Lunch time
  • 12.40-12.50pm- Back to "work"
  • 5.32-5.35pm- Go Home
  • 6pm- TV+dinner
  • 8pm- Shower+ Use my mac for a while
  • 9.30pm- TV
  • 10.30/11pm- Sleep
*sigh* Boring boring. But I guess working life is like that? Maybe when I have stuff to do I'll complain about having so many stuff to do. You'll see :D

1 comment:

Kevster said...

Haha welcome to the working world:-D But when you see ur bank account... That's when the happy thing starts...