Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Blogging @ work

Haha since I've really got nothing to do, I might as well just drop a few lines. Well this whole week is like nothing much but reading reading reading.Totally blur out on the slides.So many unknown terms @.@ I do hope I can really do my job well on the upcoming days. Many people told me don't be worry and everything will be fine. Well today felt much more better than the past few days. Still feel uneasy as everybody is busy accept me. Lol.

Come to think about it actually one week can pass by quite fast. Today it's already Thursday and tmr is Casual day and weekends coming to visit soon. Yay!

This few days really blanko and *cough*bored. Humans are very hard to please. I happen to be one.Right now when I can't do anything, I feel like wanting to get into my job soon. I think if the work load is a lot I'll complain for having so much stuff to do. Yada Yada. Can't help it wert right? Hehe. But I hope I can be as good as my other teammates. They really contributed to the team and saved up a lot of times for some tasks. I will try my very best to learn whatever I should and be able to contribute as much as I can.

Anyway, I guess that's about it for today.Better get back to re-read the slides again as my colleague on SG will give me some briefing about my NCRF team later. Take care all.

1 comment:

Kevster said...

Yes Vicky-chan.... Hope you have a good time at work and finally tmr is Friday. I hope you enjoy mother's day weekend... Next weekend we only go out ba...