Sunday, May 25, 2008

9.48 p.m.

It's gonna be 10 pm soon. And it means I have to go to bed soon and ready for a new week. It's gonna be the forth week for me in HP. Well this week I learned quite a lot about my team, my job. So I just hope I could be really familiar with my job and be useful for the team and able to perform well when my colleague is gone for army next week. I have to understand how the whole thing works.

Actually after 3 weeks of being in HP I can say I really am a lucky person to be where I am. Even if I can put back the clock and choose again, I will rather be nowhere than where I am now. I thank God again for that. Thank God for the blessings I get every minute, every second and I hope God will do the same to everyone I know.

Whee.. Next week is pay-day week. Can't wait to check out the bank account and I really have to save up for many many stuffs. Gadgets that I want, preparing for bill payment, joining gym, saving up for future vacation with mum... so many things.

Anyway, that's about it for now. Really excited about next week's Langkawi workshop trip. Going to stay in Sheraton Hotel, and I bet it's gonna be fun. I just hope I can get to know all my colleagues more and of course my boss. Haha. Nite everyone :)

1 comment:

Kevster said...

Just relax and enjoy work... Hehe...