Thursday, May 29, 2008

I miss schooling...

I really do. Working is not easy especially when u have to stare at the laptop about 9 hours per day. Can't say my work is stress yet cuz it's more of like doing a lot of manual stuff and checking. But seriously thinking back on those days in school, college, those days were heaven actually. Of course there were stress for assignments and exams but the stress of work cannot be compared to that. Education is about absorbing and understanding knowledges while working is about producing result that related to money for the company.

I always said that work takes almost most of our life after schooling is finished. It is true wert. Monday to Friday, working like 8+ hours daily, 40 hours per week. Don't count weekends, the working hours are like 1/3 of my weekdays. 8 hours of sleep per day, another 1/3 gone. Wow. Where's the life? Normally weekends are my "turning-off-laptop" days. Might on for a few hours but then really get bored of staring at machines most of the times. *sigh*

I hope I can get into a better state on my job soon then I can start reforming my life. I want a healthy and happy life. Healthy can start by shaping up and eating well and balanced. I want to look better in a year or two time. So we'll see what's going on. I don't want to say only but start doing already. Same goes to everyone. I hope all of you are living healthy and happy everyday, every minute, every second. Life is too short to be sad and unhealthy ;)

No comments: