Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sitting, Wishing, Waiting...

Sitting here wishing and waiting for a company to call me up for interviews. T_T Went for a programming aptitude test last wednesday and I would say if only i know is those questions I would be much more prepared. *Sigh* if only is not going to save me. It's my own mistake for not keeping up the practice. So I guess the chances of being selected is pretty low. Btw, is the Analyst Programmer for Manulife (previously known as John Hancock).

On friday, went to the jobstreet career fair. I know it's not like i'm gonna stand a big chance or something but just went there and have a look. Submitted a few copies of my resume. Philip Morris, Synovate, AIG, etc. I guess as time goes by my thoughts change as well. I seriously don't mind working in small company with a few people that can make me learn some stuff. Right now i'm in the near insane stage. I so so so so want a job. I guess I'm still stubborn and picky about my job. No Sales. No Marketing. Not til there's no other job available. Those field are definitely my last resort. *sigh* It's the second week of april already. Oh God, I want a job. T_T

Continue my sitting, wishing and waiting session... I'm outta here.

1 comment:

Beauty Wish said...

VICCCCCCCCCCC! You need a job right? Want to work at HP or BAT? I think I can hook you up cos I know the HR directly. So give me your resume asap.