Monday, April 14, 2008

Confusion... Hesitation...

Well actually went for "training" today, I just don't understand why can't they put the terms properly. It's actually a second interview. There were 3 other candidates chosen to come for this "training" as well. Basically, we were given one set of 18-pages "notes" to read. And basically, this so called "Management Trainee" post is more of like consultancy or perhaps... Sales. The main purpose is to get people to join the club and all. Well the benefit of this job is that you can earn money faster than doing a regular office work as you'll get like the basic salary per month along with the commission you'll be earning. So right now, I'm standing in between the money and the career/real work path. Should I be finding a much more proper job based on my qualification or should I just don't give a damn about my qualification and if I'm lucky to be hired by this company I'll just go and work there for a several months or maybe years? Gosh. This is so hard.

Sales/ Consultancy is not something that I always wanted to do. Right now I'm just totally lost and confused. *sigh*

No comments: