Wednesday, April 23, 2008

PMS? or maybe I've started to change?


[This photo brought back all the memories that I used to have in A-levels,really miss those days]
I realized that I've been acting very straightforward lately. Sometimes I even think I speak without using my brain as well. *sigh* Anyway, I guess life will not be the same soon. At least I know some friends around me are not like how they used to be. All I can do is to hope that their changes are for the better.

I guess it's either the PMS or maybe I'm starting to change recently and part of it I don't think it's good especially when I'm becoming more and more impatient. Some people might call my way of thinking is just within a box. But to me there are always some principles that I tend to keep and follow. Well maybe is really because of the way my parents taught me ever since I was a kid or maybe just like what Win said- the difference between left-handed and right handed. Hmm.. who knows? I've become more and more straightforward, when I don't like certain things and dislike anyone's behavior I tend to spill it out right on that person's face. I guess that's not really good huh. Sounded like I'm so bossy.

Anyway, I do feel that the upcoming days are not going to be easy. I do hope I can cope with the pressure that I'm about to feel. So til then I hope everyone who read this, take good care of yourself and do keep in touch. Dropping a word or two on my "chatterbox" would be nice so at least I know that somebody cares :D Alright people. Take Care.

1 comment:

WiNちゃん said...

Sorry vic give you such kind of feeling I'm so sorry for my rapid changed. Maybe I'm really shot shot di!!