Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Forever and always... Mike Shinoda

*Don't have to read my utter nonsense if you don't feel like it*

It's been a while since the last time I wrote anything about Mike Shinoda or Lee Hom. Lee Hom is hot but... no.. He just don't manage to stay in my heart for long. He comes and He goes. Mike Shinoda has always been here in my heart since day 1. Yes. I know he's married. So what? Some people are still crazy about Angelina Jolie even she got hitched with Mr. Pitt.



Anyway, it's been 5 years since I fall for some-dude-from Linkin Park aka Mike Shinoda (rapper of the group +guitarist+keyboard player of the band). The devotion that Mike has towards music earn my biggest respect and also make me feel ashamed of myself sometimes. Mainly because I don't see myself really dedicated to my study before this. I know I could have done better but of course I did try my very best to achieve what I've got so far. I just wish to find out what I'm really good at and work very hard to reach the greatest achievement of my interest and talent. *sigh* I remembered last time during my A-levels period, I was very much addicted to Linkin Park as well as Mike 'til there was once I was so down that I can only hear Mike's voice in my head rapping out the words that I used to hear "unplugged". And his buffoonery always made my day last time.



I have to admit for the past few months I've change my way of admiring my idols. Not like last time crazy over getting their pictures from magazines, buying merchandise. No. Those stuff are just wasting time and money. The way to support is from the bottom of the heart and buying original CDs, going for concert only. Well one of my dream is to see LP in US cuz the show in Malaysia will never be as good as somewhere outside Asia.





So this might just sound weird, but I do want to thank Linkin Park for being who they are for making music that makes me hated them from the beginning til loving them so much right now. Everytime whenever I feel like shutting myself in my own world, their music has always been a great "cure" for me to walk out of depression. Thanks guys. This is why I always be proud to call myself a Linkin Park fan even if in the future if they are forgotten, their name will always stay in my heart as long as I live.This entry is dedicated to you guys, the kids out there and to wherever music lives. I love Mike Shinoda and I love Linkin Park forever and always. (Come to Malaysia soon folks!)


2 comments:

Antje said...

Wow.... I really love your words. You were reading my mind and soul right?! :). I could never say on a better way what LP means for me...

Unknown said...

I LOVE LINKIN PARK SZ'