Monday, November 12, 2007

A week full of surprises and a little bit of upset..

Something great and some really bad stuff happened throughout the whole week. Therefore I guess I just have to split things up one by one :D

Wednesday
Surprise 1:


I was talking about getting a new camera on my last entry and was still hesitating whether what to get and should I even get a new camera. Somebody else helped me to solve this problem on the next day. Instead of keep surveying and asking people around me, my cousin brother just bought me the Powershot S5 IS. I was like o.O cuz originally I was thinking to borrow some money from mum but my cousin bro was like... "Owh... since you're able to get out of that college with a class, This camera is your graduation gift." Words can never described how I felt that moment. *Happy*

Here's the shot taken with my SE phone. Well you can see the difference of the quality very much as compared to the photos later :D



Just pretty much lazy to take more shots using my phone cuz the quality just suck. I'm totally in love with this thing. I was shooting here and there which made mum feeling irritated cuz she was like asking me what is there to shoot in the house. Lol.


Friday
Second stuff that makes me happy and a lil' upset:


Actually the camera came just in time cuz the day after was Lee Hom's promo in Sg Wang. I was telling Win about how I got sick of some friends that I know and I even lost my interest in Lee Hom b/c of them. But I guess today I found the passion for Lee Hom back. Originally there I knew this gal, Ms. K, she was like a few years older than I do but somehow I think she has a really narrow mind. Don't plan to type everything out here cuz I don't meant to say anything unpleasant about that Ms. K but I think I've learnt that sometimes people just aren't the way you think they are. I just see some true colours about some ppl who demand for things from their friends when they need but don't give a shit about their friends at all. I guess it's not a completely bad thing that I knew the true self of this Ms.K cuz in a way I think I got to know more Lee Hom fans as freely as I want without having to worry about such and such is someone from another group.Cuz honestly I never knew that Lee Hom fans in Malaysia had groups within group whereby all of them don't like each other and wanting to "fight" for everything related to Lee Hom =/ Since now I'm neutral, I don't even need to care about all this stuff anymore cuz my main purpose is to see Lee Hom whenever he comes to Malaysia and get to know people who share the same interest and think the same way as I do.

The best part of the event was when I got on stage to get my albums autographed by Lee Hom, suddenly there was this gal who were crying below the stage and she wanted to see Lee Hom and even talking to him as she's in the stage of going to be blind soon. Really pity her though. So Lee Hom then stood up after signing one of my album and he brushed over my shoulder and walking towards the edge of the stage to talk to the gal. I was stunned for a while cuz he brushed over my shoulder and smiled at me before that. And during that moment, I really found the passion for Lee Hom back and I'm in love with him again. Lol.

So, here are some shots that I took for the promo. Didn't stand quite front though cuz I went there in the afternoon. Although the shots are not very nice but I just love how this new baby of mine can shot better pictures than those normal camera.

The OH-SO-HOT Lee Hom <3


Thirsty Lee Hom


Those eyes are killing me <3 <3


If only I was standing in the first row, I could have get better pics.. *sigh* it's just my skill is not there. Nothing else to be blamed.


Sunday
Surprise 2:


I don't know why I just keep having the urge to buy a new iPod. I guess probably I got pretty sick of the SONY player that I have. And for those who wanted to get a new MP3 Player, DO NOT GET SONY MP3 PLAYER FOR YOUR OWN CONVENIENT. Sony player's software was a nightmare for me. First for not being compatible with Mac and then the s/w does not support any other writings except ABC and 123. The s/w decoded the chinese character as ??? instead of the original one. Just as I was scratching my head of what to get again, either iPod Nano/Classic/Touch. I really don't like the look of the new nano and for the classic, do I really need that much space? Why not a new HDD instead? Lol. As for the touch, I just don't have enough cash for it. Before my cousin went to HK, he was asking me if I want to buy iPod from there. I was telling him yes cuz it's a lot cheaper over there. But eventually I didn't really set my mind to what I really want. Then on Sunday, he came over and he was like... giving me a box and that black box was the iPod touch!!!! OMG! I almost wanted to cry when I see that thing cuz the other day when Joshua showed me his iPod touch, I was totally, madly in love with it. And I guess my prayers were heard all the time and dreams come true again. I finally got an iPod touch! Wheee! I slept with it on last night. Lol.

It's a total mad week. I am truly blessed. And I really thank God for that. I really had everything I wanted. A powerbook; I met Mike and took a pic with him; met Lee Hom twice and shook his hand during the concert and brushed over his shoulder a few days ago;got a new camera; iPod touch. Nothing is better than all this and I am truly grateful with my life. I know I've been complaining about life so much but at the end of the day, my life is truly a miracle for me. Hehe. I guess that's all about it for now.

Whee.. the iPod touch! My second iPod. Should give it a name eh? Mmm... I'll name it Mike Shinoda. *lol* kidding.



Yep. It's 8 Gb. I think 8Gb is just good enough to fill in everything i need =)


I just love the smell of new apple product. Smells good ^_^ smells like.. Apple? Lol



This is for the fun of it. I realise the pic that I took is getting worse = =

No comments: