Monday, November 5, 2007

Updates...

It's been a while since I updated my last entry. Nothing much happened though. Last wednesday went to remove two teeth, one wisdom tooth and one molar tooth. These two teeth has been causing me terrible pain for weeks already. There is one more to be removed soon. *sob*

Never thought that our result would come back this soon, received an email from Ms Sharon that we might be getting our result slip anytime of the upcoming week. The convo will be on 2 February 2008, Nikko Hotel. After getting the email, I called up the college and got to know that I got second lower class for my degree. Well... better than I expected cuz I was worrying that I might fail badly. For now.. *phew* But then there are 2 person who got first class in my batch. I was pretty unhappy. Not that I'm jealous or anything but then those ppl don't earn it by hardwork but outsourcing. Too bad I don't have real prove to show that they did that but then the truth lies beneath their skin. Blah.

Anyway, going to get a new iPod soon and a new camera! Whee :D I had a pretty hard time deciding between iPod nano/class/touch. I guess eventually i might be getting the nano? We'll see. And now I'm thinking about the camera. I'm pretty in love with the Canon Powershot S5 IS and the Nikon D40 & D40X. But then in terms of budget, I would go for the Powershot S5 IS. If only I have more money... I will go for the D40X . One thing I don't really like about the Powershot is the battery issue. 4 AA batteries. But then I guess I can live with that. As for the D40, the price is around RM 2088. Pretty tempting too T_T But the Powershot is good enough for me I think... around RM1699. Have to think about the addition charges for rechargeable battery and the SD card. Lol.



Canon Powershot S5 IS



Nikon D40


So any suggestion of better cameras for the budget less than 2K? *sigh* I can't be borrowing from others all the time so it's time to own one myself. Muahaha. Have to owe the mum for this, I'll pay you back after I start working :D Or would you be kind enough to buy for me as a graduation gift? *wink*

That's all for now. Going to see Lee Hom this friday. Pretty not looking forward to b/c of some ppl. *sigh* Win. Have fun in Taiwan ya? I'm so excited for u. If i really have the cash to go Taiwan I would tag along and forget about Lee Hom. Have tons of fun dear. I will miss you while you're gone. No one to chat *sob*

No comments: