Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Nattō

I can say honestly, curiosity really kills the cat. Went out for lunch with Joshua and Win @ Win's birthday place- Sakae Sushi today. As usual we ordered food and i came across to Nattō tempura. And I always wondered why Shin Chan loves to mix it with rice so much so I ordered it. I would have never imagined it to smell that way. It smells disgusting and I can't even finish the whole piece of that Nattō tempura. *eeewwww*



Honestly the taste is just unbearable = = *shivers* I think i've found something that I will hate to put in the mouth- Natto = =

Here's a shin chan clip. Haha. I just wish there are subtitles. And I love shiro. Hehe.


It's gonna be thursday soon and sunday is coming very soon. Looking forward to travel but feeling absolutely bad that mum is not coming along. *sigh* just hope that everything will be fine at home and during the trip.

No comments: