Thursday, November 29, 2007

Home Sweet Home

I'm home finally... Honestly this trip made me realised that nowhere can replace the feeling of being at home. Reached KLIA around 10.45 pm last night and I was bloody tired. This trip has given me a lot of different thoughts. And Bangkok is really not how I think it is. Bangkok is one big city with tons of ppl, cars and dust... And my trip is unbelievably tiring and i can honestly say that if I were to live in Bangkok, I would have died of Diabetes. Their food is super sweet. Insanely sweet >.<

I'll write more about my trip later on. Actually I didn't get to visit interesting places my trip was more of like a windows shopping trip. *sigh* Saw one real hot guy on the plane last night. He was .. omg.. so hot <3 lol. anyway, here's a pic i took from the hotel room. The sunrise of Bangkok. Woke up at about 6 ish @ Bangkok/ 7 local time. I shall be back later.


No comments: