Friday, November 23, 2007

Leaving...

Well honestly a big part of me don't feeling like leaving home at all. If it's with my mum, i'll totally have the mood to go traveling. But this time around, is with my bro and family only. I don't understand why is it so hard for him to give a place to my mum. I felt so bad to promise to go. All thanks to my niece as she needs company. I'm not trying to complain but I know I am complaining now. When i go traveling, I just absolutely hate that I don't know anything about my trip like exactly where to go and stuff like that. I *maybe* going to Bangkok. Right. How certain am I? Well I'll let you all know when I reach on Sunday. Ha. What a joke.

But honestly, this time around, I just don't know where I'll be and stuff like that. I just hate the answer "we'll just go around and eat and have fun". My question is "where" not "what" = = Thailand is not that small. *sigh* I should just shut up and get to know it on that day itself. I'm pretty worried to leave mum home alone. Well I know she's ok with it but somehow I'm not quite ok. *sigh*

I guess I'll just leave here with my last post before the trip. Bye.

No comments: