Monday, November 19, 2007

Haha

Went out with Win today. Took some pics of the food we ate. Chicken ham & cheese on toast. Haha. And some really random shots. I'll be leaving this sunday til next thursday for a vacation :) Going to thailand! Whee. Although I wish to go somewhere else like.. HK... haha. owh well I better shut up and don't complain since my trip is FOC and i don't need to pay for anything except the passport which i went to renew this morning. And I can honestly say, the other race ppl always like to work slow. Went there around 8 and only got things done around 1. *sigh* Why do i even bother? Anyway, just roughly changed the header banner. I didn't do those graphics, I just put everything together in one. Lol. So lazy huh...

My iPod touch box shot


This shot is taken by Win... hehe..


Chicken Ham & Cheese on toast. Pretty good to eat :D


Last but not least... the big head Vic & Win ^_^

No comments: