Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Tu-Thaozand-N-Ate

2008 that is ^_^ Had a pretty "peaceful" night last night, didn't go anywhere for party and just countdown with myself. Lol. sad huh?

It's a brand new year and I do hope this year I will have less complain and less sigh-ings. Lately I've been having this bad feeling about my upcoming days when I start thinking about w-o-r-k. Knowing myself didn't get good result for my Degree is already a bad starting point for my career. (Maybe not I hope)People have been asking me what sort of job will I be applying for and honestly, I can really say that I do not know at all b/c I haven't really got into it yet. I've been giving myself all sorts of reasons for not to work just yet.

I guess probably it's time to do something useful since one of the resolution for 2008 is to be more useful. I've been pretty useless actually. Didn't do anything that is productive and useful for my life, family and the world. Ha.

Somehow I realised I have the habit of looking/thinking back at my old stuffs. Friends, music that I used to listen to, even those stupid crush that I had on guys, etc. And when I think of the recent years, it felt like I didn't live my recent years to the fullest. I didn't social much, mostly stick to home and college for class only. It seems like I've almost become a loner. Oh No. I so don't want that to happen. I'm the kind of person who likes having friends around me, I don't like to do things alone, but ever since I got into a place called KDU, everything changed. Even my attitude. 3 years is not a very short period of time nor it's very long but I guess it's long enough to change me in terms of thoughts and attitudes.

I guess right now I'm ready to look for some new changes in me. I don't want to live like how I did for the past 3 years. It's enough. Time to walk out from that door and breathe in a new life. Job hunt starts later this afternoon right after the "spring cleaning" of my room ^_^ Alright folks, Happy New Year to all and I hope everyone will have a great year ahead fills with happiness and great stuff. Good night.

No comments: