Monday, December 31, 2007

Last entry for 2007

It's about an hour more before 2007 comes to an end. It has been a year full of stress and a mixture of all sorts of emotions. Thank you for those who has always been there for me with supports and surprises. I do hope our friendship would remain as long as we live ^_^

2008. I wonder what's coming my way :) But I do hope in this brand new year, the world would be as peaceful as possible; everyone get what they wish for, enjoy every second with happiness & good health; myself able to get a job that I get to enjoy with a not so bad paycheck,having a much more interesting life ahead, able to lose some pound (lol. this has been my resolution every year but it has never worked out so i guess this year just forget it :D) Most importantly i do hope that my loved ones will have a great year with wealth, health and happiness.

So happy new year to all! See you in 2008 ^_^

No comments: