Wednesday, January 23, 2008

R.I.P Heath Ledger (1979-2008)

I was pretty shock when I see this news where Heath Ledger was found dead in a Manhattan apartment yesterday. I'm not his fan but just to pay my respect to him. I guess the death of Heath Ledger brought a great loss to the world of showbiz.



According to news, 28 years old Heath Ledger was found naked and face-down on the floor of his bedroom by a housekeeper about 3.30pm on Tuesday. And the news also reported that he had been ill with pneumonia. The police said that his death is accidental as well.

More information about the news of Heath's death can be found Here.

Heath Ledger acted in famous flick like Brokeback Mountain, The Patriot, A Knight's Tale and so on. He is suppose to play the role as The Joker on the sequel of Batman Begins. What a way to start off 2008. Rest In Peace, Heath Ledger.

No comments: