Monday, January 14, 2008

Excuses

*sigh* I just keep giving excuses to myself for not looking for a job. Yes I'm broke but that excuse didn't seem to persuade me to work. *screams* I felt completely useless now. Most will definitely think that way. To be honest I'm bored at home. Very bored in fact. I'm just scared. *sigh* I kept thinking wanting to work only. How nice if there's a job offer that doesn't require me to go for ANY interview with good pay. Right. *dream on*

Before this I was saying that I wanted to get a job after Xmas is over. Now Xmas is already over for a while, my mind just wanted to wait til CNY is over. Lol. Excuses,excuses, excuses. Can Victoria overcome her excuses period and find a job eventually? Find out next time on the words of vicdom. No specific time of airing but you'll know when the time comes. -> Insane. Enough said.

No comments: