Saturday, September 29, 2007

A week full of sickness =/

I guess after the course ended and the pressure started to fade away and there came germs knocking on my door. "Time to get sick dude" Honestly I've not been sick for quite some time now. Thank goodness I didn't fall sick for the past few months while rushing for all the assignments. This time my sick was quite serious. As I normally don't fall sick easily and when I do it's normally very serious. The last time that I was in this kind of condition was during my A-levels time and it's really terrible til I cannot get up from bed and i can't speak at all when my friend called =/

Anyway, I would like to apologise to Win for the too simple dinner on Monday night. Very wrong time for me to fall sick. Joshua and my original plan for u were kinda ruined. Sorry dear. Actually we did not plan to bring u to Japanese restaurant. Coincidently all 3 of us were sick in the same time so no choice but to eat something "healthier" lol. I'll make it up to you I promise.

*sigh* i think I get use to blogging in chinese for the past few months and right now blogging back in English feels so damn weird = = Since there's nothing much to update recently, that's why no new post to post up.

My life depends on TV heavily ever since the course ended. Sounded like a useless person huh? I wish I have the money to travel. I'm dying to travel actually T_T I'm wondering what kind of job should I apply for later. In a way I just feel so worried that I can't do anything cuz I really can't = = I need some career advice. Someone tell me what should I do? T_T

No comments: