Saturday, September 15, 2007

Ah~ I'm glad that it's all over

Finally escaped from that place of torture and hatred. I guess I really hate that college THAT MUCH huh. Went to hangout with Win in 1u yesterday. Honestly I haven't been feeling so happy and so relaxed for quite some time now. Actually I feel quite weird without those pressure I had. Don't get me wrong, I don't like pressure. But I think I got used to it so much for the past few weeks. Whatever it is.. I love the smell of freedom air. It felt sooooo good. Having sushi and strawberry short cake made the evening perfect. I love the bakerzin's strawberry shortcake so so much. It's gonna be my most favorite cake til I found a better cake than this. *yum*


Honestly I do want to forget about the past that I had so desperately but then I guess it's not easy huh? I think I've learned a lot from this place about people and work. The only great thing that I've earned from this college is friendship. If it wasn't for the both of them, I guess my life in KDU would be very much worse than what I had. You guys really brighten up my life in KDU and I do hope that our friendship will continue til we are old and we are still able to hangout in Starbucks, Nando's.. wherever :) Thanks Win & Joshua, you guys have been so great to me. Friendship forever and this post is dedicated to the both of you.




P.s. I look like a moose in the first pic =/

No comments: