Thursday, September 13, 2007

Everything supposed to end today

*sigh* I was thinking to submit the final report and call it a wrap and stop all my "relationship" with KDU. But No... Originally I was planning to fail one subject called Advanced Interactive Multimedia cuz I really don't have time and spirit to finish all up. But then when I met Mr. Julian today, he just said do whatever I can. Owh well, what I've done is just so lame. I'm not even sure if he's gonna give me marks. Who cares... I'm gonna pass up tmr morning around 8-ish. Yep. The deadline is 9 am. Honestly the assignment had due long time ago but he's kind enough to extend the deadline.

Whatever it is. It's over. *whee* I shall not think about result for the next three months. I did what I can. So.. yep.. time to start thinking of what I want to do now and for the upcoming days.

Will be back fixing this blog later. I need to keep my eyes off the screen for two days or so. I realised my eyes have been pretty damage after studying in this course =/

No comments: