Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Gyoza Day

Ever since last Friday, I think my appetite has gone better. And since I've not been really making anything lately, I've decided to make Gyoza aka Dumplings. Haha. I guess in the future if I can't find a job or something I might end up doing this. Haha. Maybe not la. I'm not such a good cook and the thing I cook only acceptable by myself. Anyway.. Here's how I make Gyoza. A little different than how others usually made.



1. Gyoza's stuffing: Prawns, Minced meat, leek, mushrooms, ginger juice, sesame oil. etc.
2. Flour dough ingredient: high-protein flour, a little of corn flour, mixture of hot and cold water.
3. After finished making the dough, let it rest for roughly 30 mins.. then use the rolling pin to make it like what is shown in the pic,
4. Then just wrapped up the stuffing with the flour dough that had been made in step 3,
5. Finish wrapping everything,
6. Boil some hot water, when the water is boiling, add in some vinegar(to prevent it from sticking to the pan i think, lol) Then put in the gyoza, wait til all the gyoza floats up
7. Heat up a frying pan with a little oil, and just let the gyoza fried til the base is golden brown.. 8. and there you have it... Gyoza ready to serve :D


Normally how those people make it is like after wrapping it all up, they just straightaway put it into the pan to fried and adding in water til the base is golden brown.

Lol.. I'm gonna be fat in no time =/

No comments: