Thursday, July 10, 2008

Where? What? Why? How? No Who.

I realized that I just don't have the mood to write a complete blog recently. Every time when I wanted to write something, I ended up writing them halfway and eventually, I deleted every words that I've written. I just feel funny recently and I don't know what I want. PMS? Maybe. But that can't be the reason always. I just don't know what. I guess most probably is PMS.

I'm perfectly happy with my working life and everything that God have been giving to me up til now but why do I still feel like something is missing? It just feels like I'm standing between the edge of heaven and earth and it's obvious that I would choose heaven but I just couldn't move. Something is holding me back. But what?

Don't worry, this is just like a temporary feeling. It's definitely PMS. That's why I'm typing it out to relieve the shits within me. When I'm done with this entry, everything will be back to normal.

And lastly, i'm off to bed, Good Night.

No comments: