Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So what's next?

Nope. Not getting an iPhone. That's not the next thing that I'm going to do. In fact that might be the last thing that I would want to do. Before this I was making a fuss about the iPhone and desperately wanted to get it. I guess after thinking through so much, the money that I want to save up for iPhone can use for something else better. One for being that I already have an iPod Touch the other is many people tell me that iPhone is not worth it. But I guess it's the first one that makes me really change my mind. What for having another iPod Touch+Phone?

Anyway, I actually feel great about my job is just that I hope I'm getting somewhere. It's not like I'm very ambitious (although I do hope one day I could be like my managers, and that will have to work much more harder). All I really want myself to do in the future is to open a bakery/cafe like Starbucks/ Secret Recipe and most importantly my shop must have one thing can make everyone think about my shop whenever the name of the thing is mentioned like coffee=starbucks, famous cakes=secret recipe. Just have to work hard and have proper planning. Hehe.

Besides work & dreams that I have, what else do I want? I always said that come what may, well I do hope I have love to complete the puzzle of my life. I have family love, friends love, colleagues love, I just don't have bf-gf love. Maybe I wouldn't even have anyway. Argh. I really hate it when my mind come across to this topic. Love. Where is it? Coming or not? *sigh*

Goodnight.

No comments: