Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"I'm nobody, Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I must be perfect"

Seriously, I just don't like this feeling. The feeling of being bored and can't really do the things that I wanted to do e.g. Watch series. I'm in office alright but yesterday and today seems to be a little "free". I'm waiting for files to come, request to come. And as always, they'll only come around about 4-5pm when it's almost time to go HOME. Well I'm not complaining. I just wish to have balance in work. It's kind of scary when you know a tidal wave is coming but you can't do anything about it but to WAIT.

Like last week, out of sudden I need to look at 50000 records within 2 days and sort them out plus 2 files with around 7000+ records each within 2-3 days. And I was pretty glad that I was able to do it. Although sorting sounds easy, the hardest part is the checking. I enjoy my work but I started to want something more. Something more than what I'm doing. I'm not asking for more workload but I want to do different things. When I said I'm not complaining here, I think in most way I'm sort of complaining :P

This morning when I was talking to the Data Marshall in NZ, I feel like I need to overcome the nervousness and have a little more faith in myself. One of my shortcomings is that I always doubt my competence. There's always the case where I know I'm right but I just don't dare to be so damn sure that I'm right. Mostly happens during work and studies. It's not like I'm worried that I'll be blamed for being wrong, the part that concerned me the most is the part where I get people in trouble for my own silly mistakes. There are a lot more for me to learn before I find myself talking real well. Really have to pick up my vocab cuz I find my "dictionary" having very limited vocabularies.

Anyway, recently I'm kind of addicted to watching back the old series that I used to watch last time. I'm really glad that I was able to buy the series Invisible Man. Although this series is not as famous as Grey's Anatomy, FRIENDS, and all, I kind of love it. First saw it on TV3 a few years back then. As compared to the movie version, Hollow Man by Kevin Bacon, this is so much better. Kevin Bacon's version is kind of creepy plus Kevin Bacon is NOT HOT. Well some people will find my taste in HOT guys are pretty weird. I agreed with most that Brad Pitt is hot but somehow I'm not really into him. I liked David Boreanaz (Angel, Bones) back then which I still do. People were crazy about Nick Carter but I don't, I liked Brian Littrell. People fancy Chester Bennington more but I like Mike Shinoda more than any of the band members. And yes, I like this Invisible Man, Vincent Ventresca. He's not like super hot but he's alright. *drool* And then I like Lee Hom. Well Lee Hom are loveable, I mean how can people don't adore his charm and also talent?

Putting the inner part aside, other than the good looking ,nice eyes ,great smile, I guess another thing that can certainly melt me down is the voice. A guy with a pleasant voice will always get additional mark from me. Like David Beckham, although he is good looking (well, I think Owen is better), during the first time I heard him speaking, I was totally stunned. His voice and his look doesn't match at all. *sorry Beckham fans* I like guys with sexy voice >.<

Alright, the more I type the more I don't know where and when I'm gonna end. That's why I'm not a good author, I can't put things in paragraph nicely. I always talk about this and suddenly talk about that. So I guess I'll just put a full stop here for now. *still waiting for files to come in*

Sometimes it's not true when they always say that "Good things come to those who wait". In my work, no. Waiting is absolutely bad. Cheers.

No comments: