Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What happened to Steve?

Omg. He looked so skinny. What happened? Anyway the 3G iPhone is coming in July. Hopefully it will be available in Malaysia. *finger crossed* soooo getting the 16Gb one. I've been wanting iPhone for so so long. So now I'll delay my upgrading HDD plan and stick to save-money-to-buy-iPhone-plan. Hehe.

Anyway, had a great workshop trip with colleagues and managers over the weekend. Although I don't know them long enough, they are just really nice. At least they won't despise fresh grads but to provide every possible help to me. Thanks people! So lucky to be able to work with y'all :)

So much to share but then my eyes are about to close. There's a meeting at 8.30 am tomorrow morning so I shall go off to bed now. I'll share more this coming weekend. Ciaoz.

2 comments:

f3r0^NoX said...

sadly...iphone3G is not supported in Malaysia... T_T
http://www.apple.com/iphone/countries/

joshuachay said...

It's not that it isn't supported, just that "officially" Apple is not bringing it here yet... which is sad...