Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm just so darn lazy...

Lol I found myself getting more and more lazy to blog nowadays. Nothing much interesting to post anyway since I'm currently having an uninteresting life. There are some pics that I wanted to post. Well. Just some random shots which is pretty lame. Since X'mas is around the corner, this post is dedicated to the X'mas tree. Haha here are all the xmas tree with different decorations that i've seen this year.

[From Bangkok]



Tree made of boxes











[Local]

From 1 U:









From Genting:





From Mid Valley:




I like this shot for being colorful and the Angel is rather old haha..



And *sigh* still a long way to go for me to take great shots. Learning to handle the aperture and shutter speed properly.. lol. I want to take great pictures. *sob* Anyway, Merry Xmas everyone! I'll post some pics that I've took while riding the cable car in Genting on my next post. ^_^

No comments: