Monday, September 22, 2008

ABC...XYZ

Well... it's Monday again. Boo... I hated Monday as much as I hated to eat celery. But the only difference is that I can choose not to eat celery but I can't choose for Monday not to come. *sigh* Another day filled with work. Seriously it feels like I've been working really long. And as after I counted the days I've been working, it's only 96 days. Damn. Actual working days. And it feels like I've been working forever. And yep, I seriously am starting to get bored with my work. Not like I don't appreciate where I am now. It's a blessing to be able to work in HP as my first real job and as I've mentioned in my previous entry, I know how important my post is. The sales people get compensated correctly part of it is because of me linking the right account under their names. *sigh* This is definitely not what I want. Not the kind of life I imagine. But I can't complain much. I'm not like working under super stress and my working hours are ok. 8.30-5.30. What else am I asking for? I want to learn something new...................

Bottomline is... PMS is here and I'm sick of myself being so damn pathetic and gosh just please stop repeating yourself = = I'm just L-A-M-E -> work stress, for real.

No comments: