Sunday, August 17, 2008

Monday again...

Quite disappointed with Lee Chong Wei for losing the match. Oh well, at least he won the silver medal for Malaysia better than Malaysia having nothing at all. Lin Dan played well and Chong Wei's having bad luck and not very good judgment during the game. Pity the guy. The cheers of the China fans were enough to kill. He tried his best, he came this far and he deserved a clap for trying hard.

Man, I really hate Monday. Monday is always the slowest day of the whole week =.= and I think I'm quite used to working from home since I've been working from home this whole week.

Recently I just feel like I lost my words. I can't describe a thing/event/person properly anymore. I just can't seem to find the right words and I just feel suck up. I need to read. I've not been reading for ages. Bought two books today, one is Sophie Kinsella's The Undomestic Goddess and Cecelia Ahern's Where Rainbows End. I want to feel confident again while blogging, writing and talking.

I guess my job kind of make me lose my touch with words. The routine is starting to get boring and I feel like I'm not getting anywhere, not learning much. *sigh* I need to pick up on my english again. Not only English, there are so much more that I can learn. I like to sing, but I know I don't have a special vocal so can't go anywhere with that. I like to draw but I just can't seem to draw out what I imagine other than being a copycat. I like to shoot photo but I just can't seem to get the right moment or right angle to shoot. I just don't know why I'm beginning to feel very depress towards myself. It seems like I couldn't make things right. I don't know where to go and what to do next to "enhance" my life. Post Menstrual Syndrome or Pre Monday Syndrome? I'll find out soon.

Goodnight and have a great week ahead y'all :)

No comments: